Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/9 - 3/10/23

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
For Albion, seeing Palace winning at United is a bit like when a beautiful woman ends a relationship with you. You think that at least you are good looking. She then goes out with someone really ugly and you then think that perhaps it was her who was never the big deal and you're that attractive after all.
Must admit, I don’t really care enough about Palace to hope they lose WHEN they’re playing a side more likely to be our rivals in the table. I expect Palace to finish lower midtable, regardless of today, but I’m more pleased ManU have dropped points.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The linesman is only meant to flag if they're absolutely certain... not a chance he could have been on that. Then VAR doesn't even bother drawing the lines? Looks well onside.

That and the red... After all the decisions we had against us at their place last season. There's a conspiracy afoot I tell yer.
There is a reason why they didn’t want to use the AI offside used in the World Cup that was spot on every time.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
What a game! Have to say, we seem lightweight and inexperienced compared to Spurs and Liverpool tonight. Both looked pretty relentless, especially 9-man Liverpool.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
And there we are. PGMOL apology. What the f*** were the VAR officials doing. Are they all Spurs fans?

I genuinely don't get it. You can see it was half a yard on side with a naked eye. HOW can they get it wrong? These are professionals, supposedly the best at the job. It angers me and I couldn't care less about Liverpool. At times I actually think, sorry, know I could do a better job in the VAR studio.

And its things like this, ironically at Spurs ground again, it makes me question if there is corruption going on

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
It’s actually ****ing unbelievable that this can happen.
It is. There are at least TWO people looking at those pictures in the VAR studio. It just HAS to be corrupt. I just don't understand it - in the same way I simply cannot compute how a human being makes those two decisions against us today. As Neville says there have been loads of offsides that have looked dodgy recently - something very odd is happening.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
PGMOL

"Yeah. We got something blatantly clear completely wrong, again.

Soz."

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
So many defenders of VAR blame the operators. That’s an unbelievable cop out. Would you introduce a new machine into a hospital if the technicians couldn’t operate it correctly ? Of course not. The people who introduced this awful idea should operate it themselves if they believe in it so much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here