[Albion] Premier League 30/9 - 3/10/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Even 4 points puts them in the mix though - and that is quite possible isn't it?
It is possible. But don't you just look at them as a side and think they don't really look like a Prem side?

And their comments regarding building for the future and not investing to stay in the Prem now suggests they've almost accepted it already.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It is possible. But don't you just look at them as a side and think they don't really look like a Prem side?

And their comments regarding building for the future and not investing to stay in the Prem now suggests they've almost accepted it already.
I'm not really arguing with you, beyond pointing out they have a puncher's chance. The bottom line is that their well publicised comments take all the pressure off their players and manage fan expectations. Yet for all that, a couple of wins and they've got a chance of survival. These two games coming up are among their most winnable of the season, although Wolves at home was a glorious opportunity for a win and they didn't take it.

All I'm saying is that I wouldn't take a price of 1/5 on Luton going down.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well say something that marks you out as a political simpleton then. Pretend you're "goldstone" or something.
cant say nothing nowadays

err bloody immigrants coming over here why dont they stay in france

leave means leave

Chris Holroyd is the answer to our striking woes

your an idiot if you think the world is round

MSM are out to get Russle Brand for speking the truth about the MSM

That's all I've got for now. (y)

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
We are too inconsistent at the moment.

We are able to beat anyone on our day, but we never really know whether we are going to win or lose our next game.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
cant say nothing nowadays

err bloody immigrants coming over here why dont they stay in france

leave means leave

Chris Holroyd is the answer to our striking woes

your an idiot if you think the world is round

MSM are out to get Russle Brand for speking the truth about the MSM

That's all I've got for now. (y)
You've done well, but you have forgotten this one:

If you say you're English these days, you get thrown in jail.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Nor does any other side apart from Man City, who also just lost their last game.
I probably should have worded it better. Obviously, no team can see into the future and know the result beforehand !
But when we look ahead to the Villa game, based on our record so far, WWLWWLWL, P8 W5 D0 L3, it is hard to predict the result with a high degree of confidence..

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
So palace are beating United 1:0 at OT, Wolves are beating City 1:0, Luton are winning 2:1 at Everton. Arsenal are beating Bournemouth 2:0

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
We had under Hughton in 18/19 season, West Ham 1-0, Newcastle 1-0 and Wolves 1-0
Indeed - but I think it fair to say that our opponents lost three in a row to us rather than us 'winning' those three if you see what I mean!!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
You know how over the last few seasons more and more people have been complaining about time wasting and how they want the ball to be in play for longer?

I'm watching the Everton Luton game and goodness me the ball in play for longer is the last thing this game needs. It's an atrocious game with nothing in the same postcode or language asquality.

Luton might be the most limited team I've ever seen in the prem. And Everton are losing to them. At home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports