Luton Town v Chelsea (12:30) - TNT Sports
Aston Villa v Burnley
Crystal Palace v Brentford
Manchester City v Sheffield United
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Everton
Nottingham Forest v Manchester United (17:30) - Sky Sports

SUNDAY 31ST DECEMBER​

Fulham v Arsenal (14:00) - Sky Sports
Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth (14:00)

MONDAY 1ST JANUARY​

Liverpool v Newcastle United (20:00) - Sky Sports

TUESDAY 2ND JANUARY​

West Ham United v Brighton & Hove Albion (19:30) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 10.44.14.png

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My shopping list:

Luton Town v Chelsea
Aston Villa v Burnley
Wolverhampton Wanderers
v Everton
Nottingham Forest v Manchester United
Fulham v Arsenal
Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth - draw please
Liverpool v Newcastle United

West Ham United v Brighton & Hove Albion​

Palace v Brentford suddenly looks absolutely crucial for both sides. I probably wouldn't laugh at all if Maupay won it for the Bees with another last minute goal.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
My shopping list:

Luton Town v Chelsea
Aston Villa v Burnley
Wolverhampton Wanderers
v Everton
Nottingham Forest v Manchester United
Fulham v Arsenal
Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth - draw please
Liverpool v Newcastle United

West Ham United v Brighton & Hove Albion​

Palace v Brentford suddenly looks absolutely crucial for both sides. I probably wouldn't laugh at all if Maupay won it for the Bees with another last minute goal.
Would prefer an Everton win, so both they and Forest overtake Palace. Plus it would help create a bigger gap between top 10 and bottom 10 than if Wolves win.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Some decent games in there to watch for my few days off work.

Of the Saturday games I think I will watch Luton vs Chelsea and then Wolves vs Everton, two teams in decent form. There is abit of inevitability about a Luton win I reckon, Chelsea are always crap in banana skin games.

I will definitely be putting a Bournemouth away win in my accumulator.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Would prefer an Everton win, so both they and Forest overtake Palace. Plus it would help create a bigger gap between top 10 and bottom 10 than if Wolves win.
Me too.

A late winner by Mopes for Bretford makes me feel greedy but it would be wonderful.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Hard to believe that less than a month ago Brentford would have drawn level with us had they won the game at the Amex. Instead they are on a run of 4 straight defeats and just 1 win in 7. Fine margins.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Not PL but anyone watching football tonight?

Can’t get enough at the moment. I’ll have it on while I steer the Albion to Football Manager glory

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hard to believe that less than a month ago Brentford would have drawn level with us had they won the game at the Amex. Instead they are on a run of 4 straight defeats and just 1 win in 7. Fine margins.
Conversely, when we beat Bournemouth (longer ago, obvs) we were 14 points above them, and they had just 3 points form 6 opening games. They were TWO points behind us, this time yesterday.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Not PL but anyone watching football tonight?

Can’t get enough at the moment. I’ll have it on while I steer the Albion to Football Manager glory
Rude not to innit!

I have the choice over here of either the Southampton v Plymouth match, or Coventry v Swansea. I will be guiding Magallanes to Chilean glory in FM, rather than the Albion. After the football it's then time to head to the Canadian Tire Centre for Sens v Devils in the NHL!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Rude not to innit!

I have the choice over here of either the Southampton v Plymouth match, or Coventry v Swansea. I will be guiding Magallanes to Chilean glory in FM, rather than the Albion. After the football it's then time to head to the Canadian Tire Centre for Sens v Devils in the NHL!
My girlfriend is Canadian, and we always watch the World Junior Championships together. We’ve got Sweden tonight… great start, beating Finland and crushing Latvia 10-0 - the San Marino of hockey.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
My girlfriend is Canadian, and we always watch the World Junior Championships together. We’ve got Sweden tonight… great start, beating Finland and crushing Latvia 10-0 - the San Marino of hockey.
Caught the last 5 goals of the Latvia game at a small-town sports bar on the way back from seeing family at Xmas. I hold little hope, but have applied for pre-sale for next year's Juniors as they're being held in Ottawa!

Enjoy tonight's game - should be a somewhat closer affair, I expect!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Just bunged on TNT to watch Luton Chelsea, and the level to which Chelsea want to be us, is disturbing,

IT feels like stalking........... not only taking all our coaching and many backroom staff, any overpriced players they can get their hands on, but also wearing our last season away kit.

Do they think this will get them into Europa League!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Another follow through from playing the ball being discussed. This really needs putting in perspective by commentators. You are always to connect with a defender if they are closing you down. It could get stupid if your not able to kick the ball. Playing the ball cleanly should still apply.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Apart from being 2-0 up I think every Chelsea player has at least once rolled about on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here