Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/10 - 2/11

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Its a TV drama now nothing to do with sport and the main star is the referee. Sky will start pushing for a minimum of 2 mins for the decision so they can cut to adverts. The live action then cuts back for the ref to give his thumbs up or down followed by canned boos or cheers from the commentators.

And a canned rendition of the referees a wonker from the offended fan base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Fulham could put together a good run; their next three games are: West Ham away, Everton home and Leicester away. All have hit slightly sticky patches after promising starts. Will Scott Parker turn them around after some difficult fixtures and a very short summer break?
Unlikely - it wouldn't be very Fulhamish - but I hope so.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
When play stopped Marriner jogged over towards the far touchline - meaning that cameras had to follow him all the way back to this side of the pitch. Just get the impression it's all orchestrated to give the officials as much limelight as possible - and an opportunity for viewers to see their favourite PGMOL stars in action.

To speed it up, why not put on the big screens?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Remarkably he’s executed today’s thrashing with Redmond on the bench. I think he’s a great EPL wide-man, consistent and so effective. Annoyingly, he always gives our RB’s a lesson each time he rocks up at the Amex.

Confidence from Hassenhuttl there and proved right.

Ings out for up to 6 weeks which means he will likely miss our game in 4 weeks - a massive boost for us, they're so reliant on him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here