Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/10 - 2/11

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Scary the level of contact that now leads to a penalty for liverppol and manchester united

Kevin Friend is a fully fledged member of the big six club. Amongst many other dodgy decisions was the Salah penalty at the Amex a few years ago when we lost 1-0. I absolutely hate him having any involvement in Albion games.

The game he gave every (and I really do mean every) 50/50 decision to them. Only ref that I have ever shouted abuse at as he left the pitch as I was in the 1901 above the tunnel. He even looked up and smirked at me.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Bad results for us so far today. It’s worrying how the bottom 6 (us) are starting to get cut adrift. Those teams we thought would all be in the relegation mix are doing quite nicely

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Kevin Friend is a fully fledged member of the big six club. Amongst many other dodgy decisions was the Salah penalty at the Amex a few years ago when we lost 1-0. I absolutely hate him having any involvement in Albion games.

Friend and Atkinson are simply shit officials. They are hated by supporters of top 6 clubs too, for many other blunders.

English football must be starved of decent officials on the conveyor belt, those two have lucrative jobs for life.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bad results for us so far today. It’s worrying how the bottom 6 (us) are starting to get cut adrift. Those teams we thought would all be in the relegation mix are doing quite nicely

Imho Stains were never in the relegation mix. A really good squad with match winners, pace, great defenders and Hassenhuttl orchestrates it well.

At least Villa didn’t get out of sight.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The Complete And Utter Shyster points to the spot.

Edit: It still works!

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Playing BCD, seems that players are far less inclined to put the ball out if one of the opposing team are pretending to be injured. So that's something we could continue with please.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Playing BCD, seems that players are far less inclined to put the ball out if one of the opposing team are pretending to be injured. So that's something we could continue with please.

I'd be more than happy for that to continue.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
I see Bernd Leno has recovered from his death bed to make an appearance

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Manure as good as won the 2021 CL this week, now outplayed at home yet again. The natives want the Hobbit out.

2134CB5D-9685-4531-BAEC-A4368C113D06.png

F8258C25-CE77-4C15-94D2-CA6BD6B1686B.png

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Brazen hypocrisy and bias from Chris Waddle on 5live just then.

When we drew at Bramhall Lane this year, in commentary he was absolutely scathing of the Albion. The only team "with nothing about them" in the PL, anti-football, deserve to go down.

Full of praise for Steve Bruce and their style of play, "Bruce is operating on buttons. The style will come when they have a player budget".

Cough:
Joelinton £40m
Almiron £20m
Saint-Maxim £20m
14th in the EPL wages league.

Whilst the Albion are still operating in the bottom 6 financially, according to @El Pres last week.

14th is bottom 7, yes?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Can't watch the Bielsa tugfest on Sky tonight to alternative viewing for me.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Fair to say Fulham play as good football as us with better end product. Worse defence mind.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here