Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 30/10 - 2/11

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Yeah I know Villa and West Ham will likely stay up (loads of spending and the odd loan of quality), but I like as many clubs in the field as possible.

it does feel a bit negative but reality is its all a bit surreal at the moment and difficult to feel connected. Need to get to the games to share our angst.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Slightest touch on Salah and he goes down as if he has been shot.... and the ref then gives a penalty.

Just saw this on MOTD this morning what a joke of a decision and Kevin Friend involved again. Scary the level of contact that now leads to a penalty and how VAR does not determine that to be a dive after looking at the replay is a mystery.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Every season we do well on the ‘expected goals’ table, and yet we struggle on. Usually because we haven’t scored anywhere near the number we should have. However this time it’s a bit different - we’ve let in twice as many goals as ‘expected’

1F081D9C-DF89-4EF3-8263-135499FD06D6.png

These things are like a crutch for me. Reassuring me it’s just bad luck and it will even out ��

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Just saw this on MOTD this morning what a joke of a decision and Kevin Friend involved again. Scary the level of contact that now leads to a penalty and how VAR does not determine that to be a dive after looking at the replay is a mystery.

Frustrating. Seems to me that VAR has made this a lot worse. Any contact is deemed a foul - and when you've watched it in slow motion 10 times, you can almost always find some contact. Certainly wasn't a 'clear and obvious' error by Kevin Friend (which is unusual) - just sensible real-time refereeing that deemed there might have been a bit of a coming together which didn't merit a penalty. Then the video took over.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Salah is running a close second to Dibley in the falling over race. I'd like to see how he goes down after an 'old school' challenge.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm watching Villa v Southampton on a dodgy stream. I'm confused not knowing what result I should wish for.
I think I've settle on a draw and suspensions or injuries for Villa for when we visit in two games time.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
0-0 var

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He’s a bit good with a free kick, that Ward-Prowse fella, isn’t he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here