Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 3-5/4/21

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
7 loan players is criminal and deserving of relegation. I shudder at the half a season we had with Sami in charge and all the loanees.

Especially when a load of them arrived a few weeks into the season.

Giving them a reset, once they knew they were they had big problems, on the relative cheap.

The Fulham team that won at Leicester, Liverpool and Everton was unrecognisable from their team in the first few fixtures.

There should be a low cap on the number of loanees.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
This.

Ashley won’t spend, whilst the Khan’s will do whatever it takes to enhance the Fulham squad.

Put to one side the silly side issue of Craven Cottage being a marvellous trip, instead wish as many weak EPL rivals as possible.

This Fulham squad will break up in the Championship, the loanees will seek big contracts elsewhere.

I could definitely see Fulham doing a Villa next season, should they stay up.

Whereas Newcastle will largely be the same (plus we have a great record against them which helps).

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
You can @ me all you want you'll never change my opinion to yours - we disagree and that's obviously perfectly fine.

When that Newcastle team was announced with no Wilson, St Maximum et al, they were basically giving us 3 points.

Now sure the Albion still had to unwrap the present, which they did in fine style with a fantastic display by GPott that happened to be backed up by the squad.

As for Southampton, this is a team that needs to go 0-2 v Burnley before it finally got it's shite together, for the first time this year (in the league).

I can't think how far you'd have to descend to absolutely guarantee that specific Newcastle team an away win, at stupid o'clock, on a Monday night.
Whereas Southampton we were lucky enough to play them at an ideal time, seemingly much like they were with Burnley today. (that's a bad bad defeat).

They had no Wilson and Max as sub today. :shrug:

I’m amazed that luck couldn’t come into it in our defeats to Palace and West Brom, but if we win, it’s lucky, because they have a few players out, despite us having key players out. You are right, I won’t get where you’re coming from...but I won’t hold it against you. :thumbsup:.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
That league table looked pretty scary for a few minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I have a feeling the table might look a bit grim for us a couple more time this season.

Such a shame tonight's game is against such tough opponents as the table could have looked very good for us at 10pm

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I could definitely see Fulham doing a Villa next season, should they stay up.

Whereas Newcastle will largely be the same (plus we have a great record against them which helps).

That’s exactly how I see it.

Fulham would sign on permanent terms the loanees who’ve individually played well, ditch the others and passengers in the squad and spend big.

Ashley’s treading water until someone pays him £100m’s for the club.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You could see the belief bleeding out of Fulham the moment Villa equalised.

They don't look like a team that can score two or more in a match, so any time the opposition score the belief goes. The Villa subs did the business, and that's not something you can say about the Fulham bench.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I have a feeling the table might look a bit grim for us a couple more time this season.

Such a shame tonight's game is against such tough opponents as the table could have looked very good for us at 10pm

I really think we’ll get something tonight. If we play like we can and take our chances we could do what West Brom did to Chelsea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here