Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 3-5/2/23

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Had to laugh at Wright saying he’d have enjoyed being involved in that Palace vs United handbags “would have given me the chance to sort out somebody I don’t get on with” :lolol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Had to laugh at Wright saying he’d have enjoyed being involved in that Palace vs United handbags “would have given me the chance to sort out somebody I don’t get on with” :lolol:
Really do like him. Seems a great bloke

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
There's a chance we could head into the Palace game a full 10 (ten) points above them.

There’s now a chance that by Saturday night we could be thirteen points (13) ahead with a game in hand. (That’s blown it)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yank Lampard still working his magic.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Leeds just cannot score, seems to be a real problem based on what I’ve seen of them this season

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Forest now have same number of points as Palace as they’re unbeaten in 5. Palace are on 1 win in 7.

Leeds are in trouble. (Again) . Two games v Man Utd now for them. Can Jesse hang on ?

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Don’t usually watch many games outside of Brighton and the odd top 6 clash but caught the Leeds game.

My conclusion? Thank god for Bloom and RDZ that we don’t have to put up with rubbish like that week in week out!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Don't like spurs. Bissouma deserves better.
Don't like city. Sockboy is a nob.
A draw wouldn't be the worst result for us...something like 6 all as I've Haaland and Kane in my fantasy team

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bookies favourites for relegation now have the same points as palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here