Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 3-4/5/23

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Never thought I’d get this annoyed watching this game… but it really passed me off - both sides were poor - amazing we’re even contemplating finishing a season above that Liverpool team but 3 points:

1) The final ball was woeful from both teams
2) All the officials were terrible and biased - I cannot see how that’s a pen or how VAR didn’t get involved - well I can , it’s at Anfield…
3) The Scouse co comms (who was it?!) loves TAA a little too much and was irritating as f***.

Oh well, I expect Liverpool to see up 5th so doubt it’ll matter but still…

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
FFS what is the actual point of being a Man City fan these days?! Winning 3-0 to take you top of the league & the entire stadium watching it with the same enthusiasm as watching an episode of Emmerdale! The Etihad atmosphere, or lack of, looks so dead.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Never thought I’d get this annoyed watching this game… but it really passed me off - both sides were poor - amazing we’re even contemplating finishing a season above that Liverpool team but 3 points:

1) The final ball was woeful from both teams
2) All the officials were terrible and biased - I cannot see how that’s a pen or how VAR didn’t get involved - well I can , it’s at Anfield…
3) The Scouse co comms (who was it?!) loves TAA a little too much and was irritating as f***.

Oh well, I expect Liverpool to see up 5th so doubt it’ll matter but still…
You have to remember that we had at least 5 points stolen from us this season, probably far more.

Despite the new found respect on nsc for match officials since Sunday for some reason :lol: , WHICH WILL NOT LAST, many PL referees and their VAR mates are shit at their jobs.

Mates who support other clubs, including a Spurs STH, think the same. Pointing out that CL and WC officials are generally of a far higher standard.

The Albion have been robbed.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
1683237293110.png

Still struggling to quite get my head around this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here