Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 29/9 - 1/10

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't wait to listen to the West Ham fans to slag off the board, manager, stadium and players...

...oh.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The other scores today are currently excellent for us.

Cardiff v Burnley draw tomorrow would be fantastic cake icing.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If you think the Albion has problems, just be grateful we're not Chelsea.

According to Twitter Willian is absolutely shite and should be dropped then sold ASAP.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The other scores today are currently excellent for us.

Cardiff v Burnley draw tomorrow would be fantastic cake icing.

A Burnley win is likely to be the better result for us over 38 games.

Up the Clarets.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If you think the Albion has problems, just be grateful we're not Chelsea.

According to Twitter Willian is absolutely shite and should be dropped then sold ASAP.

Does Paul Winstanley know about this?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A Burnley win is likely to be the better result for us over 38 games.

Up the Clarets.

I agree. I thought that last season too, willing WBA and Stoke to loss after loss, to guarantee two of the guarantee slots. It was pointed out to me that mathematically in '6 pointers', we should hope for Stoke and WBA draws. But my instinct was to get those two buggers relegated as early as possible.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agreed. Cardiff and Huddersfield are the stand out candidates this year, there isn’t any quality in either of those attacks and both should be heading for the Championship with no more than 30 points. Therefore, for now, my main hope each weekend is they both lose.

Newcastle have a woeful squad, almost as bad as the other two, but they have a much better chance of staying up because of Rafa. However, I think it’s great for us that Cardiff v Newcastle and Huddersfield v Cardiff have already been played and both finished 0-0 as it leaves all three teams under pressure and waiting for the first win for a while longer.

Burnley at home is a massive game for Cardiff. Fail to win that and they’ve got to start thinking about who they can beat. Until 9th November anyway!

Agree with all that.

It seems so simple at this stage that Newc, Hudd and Cardiff will drop. But football life never pans out like. A couple of unlikley Cardiff wins (headers by Sol Bamba) or Hudd (Mooy or Pritchard long range shots), and that team is suddenly mid table with a massive boost of confidence.

Hoping that, that bit of fortune comes the way of the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here