Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 29-30/10/22

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think City will run away with the league in the end. It's a shame really, because below them it's a really fascinating season.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I think the relegation line this season is going to be high, I could see it being close to 40 points.
Yeah at the moment it really only looks like Wolves are in real trouble. Lack of strikers, average team, can’t find a manager and trouble in the board room.

I think Bournemouth are probably also likely candidates. And I still think Forest but looking like one of the more difficult years as everyone is picking up wins down there

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Watching motd this morning. Does sock boy get an assist for conning the ref to get the free kick that De Bruyne scored a brilliant goal from?

Commentator said Grealish touched by Mendy which sums him up.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Arsenal one up against Nottingham and could easily be 2 or 3 nil.

Not the best opposition obviously but at some point or another you have to think Arsenal are really challenging for that 2nd place in the league.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Meanwhile in Sweden, BK Häcken is going to win Allsvenskan for the first time.

"Häcken" means "the arse" in Swedish. Maybe a sign for Arsenal?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What's the story there? Money?
Money and clever recruitment for years and years.

We have the 51% rule over here so there's no private investors but the club is running the biggest youth cup in the world and make some £4-5m a year from that, which is a lot for a Swedish team.

Happy to see Malmö fail to win it because historically 10 or so teams could challenge for the league title every year and I prefer it that way.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
BK Häcken used to be absolutely amazing - and all the Swedish teams in general - in earlier Champ Manager games. Kim Källstrom was an absolute beast in that game, led my Woking side to Champions League glory. Good times.

Then I saw him play finally for realsies on TV and was bitterly disappointed.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Money and clever recruitment for years and years.

We have the 51% rule over here so there's no private investors but the club is running the biggest youth cup in the world and make some £4-5m a year from that, which is a lot for a Swedish team.

Happy to see Malmö fail to win it because historically 10 or so teams could challenge for the league title every year and I prefer it that way.
Interesting. I follow Hammarby. Disappointing they tailed off at the end as usuals.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Notts Forest are straight back down, how come we couldn't beat them?
Exactly what i was thinking. They kept a clean sheet against us not because of some brilliant defensive performance, we were just crap in front of goal that day. Should have been the easiest 3 points of the season.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
On the stream im watching 3 times they've said 'what great support from the Forest fans, they're right behind their team' and then cut to a shot of the away end and its all just miserable faces, not making any noise, and some empty seats. Sometimes there seems to be this strange arse kissing to the historically big teams. Very odd.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Well Nottingham Forest were pretty shit, to be honest. Arsenal look very good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here