Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 28-30/12

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It’s a disgrace.

So we should call of our next game then until we have Lamptey and Lallana fit again. What’s to stop us?
I've also been wondering why the Government Covid briefings haven't included a section on hamstrings.

Always one isn't there.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
It’s not just that players have tested positive is it? Isn’t it also the risk of infecting the other club? Or am I (once again) hopelessly niaive and its a dastardly plan by teams to gain an advantage?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
So you think someone having a hamstring tweak is as bad as contracting COVID?

Wow...even for you that is something

Wow. Spectacular way to misconstrue my post. Did I say that? Do you genuinely believe i would suggest a hamstring injury is as bad as covid?

Obviously the posters before you understood. Read again.

I’m saying we’ve had players with covid, Newcastle have. Whilst the season is running the games should continue. If that’s an issue then postpone the season. You can’t have some games go ahead, some not.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Ollie Watkins is not far off Ian Rush according to this commentator :lolol:

He hasn’t scored in 6 games.

That’s not what he said though. He likened one aspect of his play, which was harrying and pressing defenders. At no stage did he imply or suggest Watkins all round game, was close to Ian Rush.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It depends, I have covid but now six days after getting sick Im pretty much back to normal (or whatever I was before).

My best friend two doors down contracted it 12 days ago and still suffering even now...has had an ambulance out once but after having oxygen levels checked ( his temperature was through the mercury) he opted to stay home. He has only drunk water in that time. He was a big fella, not overweight as such, just a strong guy.

Anti vaxers and dicks who don’t think this is real are deluded.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When I do watch games I find myself saying "would have gone in against the Albion".

Liverpool have just had 2 in quick succession.
Chilwell late on v Villa.
The Cassette last night.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What with ManUre getting a flukey late winner last night, Leicester must be kicking themselves for choking against the wankpuffins.

Liverpool are a couple of kicks away from looking quite ropey. Bench was not very exciting.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep, that goalmouth scramble a prime example.
Between us we summed up the last two thus:-

Cher - (Jnr said) 'Dunk would have launched that into the roof of the net'.
Reflex - 'would have landed 6 inches to the left, onto Salah's foot'.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Newcastle and others getting battling points, Brighton generally blowing leads or losing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here