Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Poor old Bumley.

5-0

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Taxi for Dalek. Probably the ref's fault though.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Burnley's goal-difference taking an absolute hammering

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Poor kid but he has made me snigger twice - got away with them both. Shows how well Sanchez did being thrown in against a deadly attack.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Jesus will be cross with that - nailed on to be ruled out for offside

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Result, I swapped Zaha for Mahrez in my fantasy league team this week :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Jnr's rather excited by the prospect of a Wolves clean sheet, tomorrow.

If they can keep Arsenal out the Gooners 'goal of the month' will be Aubameyang's penalty at Utd at the start of the month.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Not since he clogged the plug-hole with bread crumbs. Odd, as they were fine when he took his fish in for a swim

It was when he started walking on it that they really got the hump. Perhaps Liverpool should sign him so he can cure Klopp's blindness when it comes to some things.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
It was when he started walking on it that they really got the hump. Perhaps Liverpool should sign him so he can cure Klopp's blindness when it comes to some things.

They really should wash their hands of the matter

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Bielsa has done a fantastic job at Leeds but honestly the absolute wankfest every Leeds game on Sky & BT is truly embarrassing, I just don’t get why he’s talked about like the next messiah or something?

They are asking Ancelotti who has managed some of the biggest clubs in the world and won the biggest trophies if he’s excited about his first meeting with Bielsa? :lolol: Unreal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here