[Albion] Premier League 27-29/10/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
As non-Brighton matches go that was SO enjoyable.

I can't believe the commentators never once mentioned the Old Trafford heartbreaker loss for Brentford as it was literally the same match being played iver again, only this time they closed it out in style.

What a beautiful moment that breakaway goal is. Maatsen absolutely bottling a must win challenge with Mbeuno then rolling around as they broke away sums up Chelsea's spineless soft underbelly, Maupay ducking an open goal shot from 30 yards, Sanchez stumbling, Mbeumo passing into an empty net and literally the stadium emptying before the ball had crossed the line. Just wonderful.
Glorious wasn't it! :)

How shot to bits is Maupay?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
IMG_3446.jpeg

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
As there’s no Bundesliga thread, I’ll just recommend for anyone with the capability, to check out Bayern-Darmstadt. Really wacky match. After a goalless first half, it’s now 6-0 after 70 mins. Kane on two, including one he’s scored with a shot from his own half. 3 players sent off inc Kimmich in the 4th minute.

Now 7-0.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Watching the Plucky vs Burnley game, Burnley remind me a lot of us under Potter, lots of nice passing but never seem to have anyone in the box, Plucky don’t look like a bad side but it is resembling a top end championship game

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
As there’s no Bundesliga thread, I’ll just recommend for anyone with the capability, to check out Bayern-Darmstadt. Really wacky match. After a goalless first half, it’s now 6-0 after 70 mins. Kane on two, including one he’s scored with a shot from his own half. 3 players sent off inc Kimmich in the 4th minute.

Now 7-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports