Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27-29/10/23

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
But check out how low Neal’s confidence is - how many striker’s would pass that one to a team mate with a wide open goal having not scored for ages, he must have been shitting himself he would miss it poor lad!
Given a previous three or four on one end up going, I was expecting him to miss it, too.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I didn’t watch it.

For those that did, how was Sanchez? RDZ’s judgement still flawed?
Sanchez didn’t really do anything wrong IMO first goal you’d argue maybe he should have came and claimed but could say that about most headed goals I gues, made a great save at 1/0 down.

Sanchez at Chelsea looks very similar to the Sanchez we had here to be honest, capable of absolute brilliance in moments but a slightly above mediocre keeper overall.

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
I thought he did OK. No chance with either goal. Saved a 4 against 1 opportunity. Although wouldn't say it was exceptional...

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
That second goal was so, so fun. First their player bottles a header he has to win and falls down claiming a foul, then Sanchez runs faster than every other overpaid primadonna to get back, if Sanchez fouls Neal he gets a 3 game ban, Neal isnt quick enough to get away from Sanchez or the confidence to take on the open goal so passes. Have that Chelsea. Have that Poch. Have that media who are effectively their mouthpuece and cheerleaders.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Not sure why people are blaming Sanchez for the second, he didn't have much choice as no one else looked remotely like scoring, he might as well go up for the corner and try. I would be more pissed off with the 3 chelsea players he ran past, who didn't seem one bit interested in chasing back.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I thought he did OK. No chance with either goal. Saved a 4 against 1 opportunity. Although wouldn't say it was exceptional...
No chance with either goal? Are Chelsea that desperate for a point that they send the keeper up for the corner just to hang around ineffectually to make up numbers in the box? :lolol:

Brentford :bowdown:

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not sure why people are blaming Sanchez for the second, he didn't have much choice as no one else looked remotely like scoring, he might as well go up for the corner and try. I would be more pissed off with the 3 chelsea players he ran past, who didn't seem one bit interested in chasing back.
Not really blaming him (sure Poch will have told him to go up), just enjoying the absolute comedy moment that he was an instrumental part of………

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Fair play to Brentford, as we saw last season tough team to beat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here