Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27-29/10/23

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Chelsea Vs Brentford last three league games at Stamford Bridge:
Chelsea 1 Brentford 8. Three wins for Brentford.

Have to say I'm surprised as I am delighted by that result. Felt Chelsea had turned the corner and was expecting them to put a serious run together but same old. Delicious.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Sanchez pre-match music in the dressing room probably didn’t help

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I’m still laughing about that second Brentford goal.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hilarious as that was, That wasn’t really Sanchez fault how was he the only one chasing back.

Does anyone else feel like Brentford always seem to win on TV? Swear every time I watch them they win.
Never mind that.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Sanchez :lolol: that was amusing

Have nothing against Robert btw but that was pretty funny, bet the urge to rugby tackle Maupay was strong
Watching Sanchez floundering trying to catch Maupay there was one of the funniest things I’ve seen all season! 😂

But check out how low Neal’s confidence is - how many striker’s would pass that one to a team mate with a wide open goal having not scored for ages, he must have been shitting himself he would miss it poor lad!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It seems the sending off of the assistant manager is being overlooked. Nothing in the BBC text commentary, tweet from BT sport or the premier league as they do for other red cards and notable match incidents. Was beginning to think I was losing my mind - I missed the moment of the sending off, but saw the on screen graphic and confused by the lack of red tick by the score in the corner of the screen. Had to rewind to work out what had happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here