Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27-29/10/23

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Not enough time to replay a missed sitter. Straight up the other end and bingo. Take that you dirty prats.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
It's not just Ferguson who nicks the water bottle from the opposition physio. Son has just done it as well.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Never Mind Oh Dear GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
That was a lovely goal.

Toward the end of Roy Mk 1 Palace were very boring and couldn’t score.
Vieira came in, livened them up and for a while they tried to play football but eventually goals dried up, results tanked, Vieira goes and Roy returns.
Suddenly Palace score a few and Roy is invigorated.
However this doesn’t last long and they’re now back where they were during Roy Mk 1

I only turned it on to see how it was going, saw Spurs second goal and am now going back to watching the recording of last night.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
That was a lovely goal.

Toward the end of Roy Mk 1 Palace were very boring and couldn’t score.
Vieira came in, livened them up and for a while they tried to play football but eventually goals dried up, results tanked, Vieira goes and Roy returns.
Suddenly Palace score a few and Roy is invigorated.
However this doesn’t last long and they’re now back where they were during Roy Mk 1

I only turned it on to see how it was going, saw Spurs second goal and am now going back to watching the recording of last night.
7 goals in 10 games 🤣👌
We've scored 22 in 9

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just checked the table. Palace have scored 7 (seven - emphasis due to how low it is) goals in a little under 10 games.

That's the lowest in the Premier League along with Burnley and Sheffield United.

It's quite something to have been able to convert 7 goals into 12 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here