Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27-29/10/23

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wolves have been brilliant second half. Beating both of these already is superb…

Terry Connor

Oct 21, 2022
Newcastle were out on their feet against us and similarly leggy in this 2nd half. I haven't checked but I think they have an old team and this isn't helping them deal with the addition of European football.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A great game. Credit to both teams, especially to Newcastle on 3 days' rest. They showed real grit and determination.

As for Wolves, they look a totally different outfit to the one we've battered twice this year. Sacking Gary O'Neil looks like a poor decision from Bmuff, he's got this team playing good football with more goal threat.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sky must be so pissed off. They set the whole thing up. Poor Newcastle having played a game this week going against a fully rested Wolves. Newcastle to find an inner strength to beat a RESTED team. Plucky bare bones Newcastle to overcome their injury list and limited squad to battle a win to put them where everyone knows they should be.

The whole commentary and studio set up for a Newcastle win.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fulham are a horrible cheating time wasting team. Disgusting horrible team. Rotten to the core

A question for NSC. If we had Silva and did the same every game, chiselling out say 10th every season through cheating and some football, would you be behind him every step of the way? Would he be a hero?

I like to think I’d loath it, who knows.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Man Utd were dreadful. City dominated but were nowhere near their best. Fans turning on Teg Hag, rebelling against Højland being subbed and other iffy decisions.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What was RDZ’s crime? He beats them 😀 .

IMG_1821.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here