Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27-28/4/24

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Absolutely. Doesn't change the fact many people on here think he is shit.
and posters still would once he'd been coached into either only passing back to Dunk or running forward 30 yards with the ball before passing back to Dunk.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
What does the BBC mean 'Oh no'??

1714251827252.png

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Chelsea coaches trying to drag the players away from the officials. The team that seems determined to give us lots to laugh about.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Hilarious on Chelsea! The merest nudge barely effects the defender but you know VAR will get involved.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ref saves the embarrassment of the keeper

Hilarious on Chelsea! The merest nudge barely effects the defender but you know VAR will get involved.
Blatant push and foul. That Lucy commentator was incredibly bad and shreiky

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
That's absolutely not true. It's a hefty shove in the back that pushes him under the ball that he would have won. I saw it in real-time and it's a foul all day long.
Yeah I’m with you. An intentional push in the back of the defender to move him out from under the ball as it comes down. It’s a foul. Poch on sky was just saying you see this action all the time and fouls aren’t usually given, which I think would be fair to say if it was a shoulder to shoulder thing, but this was a clear push in the back. Unlucky for Chelsea, but clear foul. The fact it leads to a goal means you can’t ignore it.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
It was a foul for two reasons - a) it was shove in the back and you can't do that and b) the clincher - it denied Chelsea the winning goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here