Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27-28/4/24

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Aston Villa work the ball down the left side to Lucas Digne, who cuts the ball back to John McGinn.

The Scotland midfielder's shot is going wide and Marc Cucurella deflects it into the back of his own net."

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Do you wish he would, depending on the opponents? I get it, that he’s trying to instill a very high press as THE tactic/formation for the long term DNA of his time at the club.

I’m more cautious, but what do I know?
Yes, I think the same applies to RDZ

It's all fine till teams know a simple ball over the top kills you.

Unless you have the top players you need to adjust, City/Arsenal do from time to time, if it's good enough for the best teams.....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes, I think the same applies to RDZ

It's all fine till teams know a simple ball over the top kills you.

Unless you have the top players you need to adjust, City/Arsenal do from time to time, if it's good enough for the best teams.....

When Guardiola plays Pool or Spurs (two nemeses of his over many seasons), he plays two sitters and the fullbacks don’t simultaneously operate 60 yards upfield. Sh1t scarred of Son, Salah, Mane etc.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I am LOVING this comment from a Chelsea fan on BBC comments :lolol:

Keep Poch, but there has to be a proper clear-out and re-build in the summer.

And a reply

Forgive me if I'm wrong but have Chelsea not already had a massive clear out and re-build? Or is it an annual thing that's needed?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
All things said and done about Villa but it would be a massive achievement getting a Champion's League spot.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
2-0. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here