Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27-28/11/21

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Wilson is a massive cheat and often is. Shameful how Howe thinks that a penalty too. Desperate.
Spot on. Wilson should be busting a gut to score but instead he's looking for the smallest contact. Got precisely what he deserves, and Smugger has his excuse for the presser.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
How did we only manage a draw against Newcastle. They are shite.

Team is not mean enough and naive. Newcastle were only ever going to score from a set piece or knock down. Mccalister in that game and others left Hayden on his own. Doesn't help when we have no strikers and the ones we do have, Potter plays with a false 9 despite them having everyone back. Should have had 4 points more from them and Norwich but look forward to many plaudits when we get a solidary point from either Spurs or United.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
There is no way Palace are losing to Villa at home. Villa were very average last week and I'm afraid Palace are a better side than them. Therefore, we WILL be behind Palace for at least an hour or so. Sad times. :down:

Football doesnt work like that

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Poor old Toon, what a shock it will be for their Fans when they are playing in the Championship.

I'm sure Heads will Roll before the end of the season...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
And villa deservedly lead so far....Gerrard's Villa marching up table where the European champions should be!?

I wonder if they are using similar tactics to the match against us? They are certainly getting a lot of joy from their 45% of possession compared to Palace who are creating next to nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here