Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 26th to 28th April

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Huuuuuuge. Should mean they didn’t win at least... should...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Let’s sign Ryan Babel. He’s played well, their best player in the last 3 months. Direct on goal with pace.

No doubt vultures Parish & Brighton are looking for easy pickings at Craven Cottage this summer.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Fulham playing their part in our survival ... lets hope they hang on and we maybe able to play with a little less pressure

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Let’s sign Ryan Babel. He’s played well, their best player in the last 3 months. Direct on goal with pace.

No doubt vultures Parish & Brighton are looking for easy pickings at Craven Cottage this summer.

Stay way from their defence and you should be golden.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
If Cardiff lose, CH might be tempted not to try so hard to win the newcastle match? I'd hope that we could at least start on the front-foot for the first 15 min or so...

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

We will still be priced out I expect. Fulham with parachute payments will have little need to sell on the cheap.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
If Cardiff lose, CH might be tempted not to try so hard to win the newcastle match? I'd hope that we could at least start on the front-foot for the first 15 min or so...

I'd hope they know nothing about this game and focus on Newcastle

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
How did he miss that tbf haha I know the crossbar was unlucky but that was easy to score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here