Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-28/12/23

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Brentford have an injury list like us and its taking its toll.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I almost feel sorry for Michael Olise having to play in this Palace team. He's like a shiny, uncut diamond bobbing around on the surface of a septic tank.

They'll end up wasting his career like they did with Tiny Tears.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I almost feel sorry for Michael Olise having to play in this Palace team. He's like a shiny, uncut diamond bobbing around on the surface of a septic tank.

He didn't have to sign an extension.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

Did he sign an extension? He'd be a right teacup if he did.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brentford have an injury list like us and its taking its toll.

Toney- who was definitely not injured- will be back soon.

Penalty to Man City. Everton trying to shithouse the taker in textbook Dyche style.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He didn't have to sign an extension.

No, he didn't. But he was supposedly on something like £35k- £40k per week previously, and the club made it clear he was not going to be allowed to sign for Chelsea, so it was a question of staying on his existing contract at that level, or signing a new one for double or triple that, and hoping they'll let him go in future. If you're going to have to stay anyway, you might as well do it on much more money, I guess.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They’ll do the predictably (yawn) thing with Hodgson ‘moved’ upstairs to form a DOF brains trust with Bright. Stannah will be contracted to make it physically possible. [AKA sacked as manager]
Sponsored by late night on Dave?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I haven’t seen any of the game but on the radio they suggested that the first 2 goals they conceded were a result of fannying about at the back.
Oh totally. Screwed up for the first one, and then gave the ball away twelve seconds after kicking off when Collins underhit a pass back to Flekken and Hwang took the ball around him.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
No, he didn't. But he was supposedly on something like £35k- £40k per week previously, and the club made it clear he was not going to be allowed to sign for Chelsea, so it was a question of staying on his existing contract at that level, or signing a new one for double or triple that, and hoping they'll let him go in future. If you're going to have to stay anyway, you might as well do it on much more money, I guess.
Yeah - that's fair, but he must have been aware of Zaha's history.
Shows a lack of ambition to take the wages and almost certainly guarantee he will be trapped at Selhurst.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Wanted a Palace win but this was tempered when I saw their Nigel's celebrating. Not good for us if it means closer to Roys demise and Chelsea closer to us.

Eze is a thick lazy prick isn't. Could have scored V us, f***ed up a 4 v 2 just then after leaving his leg out to give them a penalty. Retard. Nice to see him give away a penalty instead of trying to dive to win one.

Jackson is such a mega prick too. He is an absolute gift isn't he.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Wanted a Palace win but this was tempered when I saw their Nigel's celebrating. Not good for us if it means closer to Roys demise and Chelsea closer to us.

Eze is a thick lazy prick isn't. Could have scored V us, f***ed up a 4 v 2 just then after leaving his leg out to give them a penalty. Retard. Nice to see him give away a penalty instead of trying to dive to win one.

Jackson is such a mega prick too. He is an absolute gift isn't he.
I don't watch a lot of Palace, but whenever I do, Eze fails to impress.
Seems a bit of a show pony, tbh.

I'd take Olise though. He is a classy player.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We are better than this Chelsea team, on paper and on the field. Looking at their line up how many of them get into our first 11...not many.
If they can run without limping, quite a few at the moment.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

[Doing a Colwill. Years ahead at way under market value pay, or grabbing the jam today].

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here