Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-28/12/23

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Seeing that last offside made me reminisce about that time in the game v Derby, desperately hanging on to our lead late in the game Derby had a free kick and and our players all stepped forward to play them offside. I keep waiting for us to pull that out again.

More teams should, so we can also see a return of the proper feint for free kicks (not one of those "I'm gonna take it quick, nah I'll wait" feints).

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
For fans on calypso

Manchester, Manchester United
A f***ing useless pile of shit
They deserve to get shafted.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
The way Mrs LLF was during the night it’s a close run thing.
I caught norovirus at RSC Hospital in 2012 visiting my mother. It manifested itself the following evening on an 11 hour flight to Joburg, but not too badly. By the time I got home the following morning it was in full effect so I drove to the pharmacy for medication. I felt very lightheaded at the pharmacy counter and then passed out on my way to the front door. I awoke lying on my back in a pool of diarrhoea bleeding from 2 cuts on my face surrounded by a crowd of onlookers. A memorable day🤣
Commiserations to your family. Take very good care of them because it's a bastard.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I'm assuming that Dan isn't a Man U fan.
1000018564.jpg

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Haha, excellent that it's been disallowed 🤣

But really shit coverage from Prime - barely shown a replay of the offside so we can see it ffs!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here