Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-28/09

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
combination of all three.

good against liverpool, lucky against fulham. confidence in all.

no way bambo scores that header last seaaon, he'd never have gone against the keeper like that.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Leeds have beaten the worst two teams currently in the league .

Don’t get too excited .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Good result I think. Leeds won't go down, sheff United look like they'll struggle this year so keeps them without a point yet

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Is it me or is there more players throwing themselves to the ground from set pieces at any kind of contact than pre VAR? Some of it is beyond pathetic, so many people seem to just fall over at any kind of contact now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is it me or is there more players throwing themselves to the ground from set pieces at any kind of contact than pre VAR? Some of it is beyond pathetic, so many people seem to just fall over at any kind of contact now.

IMO VAR should only be used if there is a clear and obvious error, not for every single goal scored. Toenails and 50/50 penalty or non penalty decisions should not be used to cancel out goals and VAR should not be involved. You might as well bin refs the way it’s going now.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

They are.

With multiple handball shouts in the penalty box in every single game.

There was a time when two teams when out to simply play football.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Think that's the loudest "****ing hell" I've ever heard on Sky when Dier put that header wide just now. :lolol:

Son doing a one-man Brighton

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Spuds appear to have taken up the woodwork challenge from our record breaking effort yesterday.

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
Not going to lie I’m shocked by how good Bamford has looked, in the championship last season he seemed to miss 20 chances every game. Sheffield United look in real trouble to me.

Bamford gets hammered because he is so posh. His family is the B in JCB, as you probably know. Public school educated, he speaks three languages, and turned down an offer to study at Harvard.

How can he be any good at football with a background like that? But his work rate for the team (especially the tracking back) is immense, he has a surprising burst of pace, is a good header of the ball and scores with both feet. Three goals in three PL games isn't too shabby is it? Pleased for him.

The best news is the clean sheet, that and the fact we won despite a well below par performance. Meslier made two exceptional saves, so gets the plaudits but Koch was immense today. Ben who?

He cost a third of what we offered for White so it looks like a we dodged a financial bullet there...

If I had put a lot of money on relegation for Leeds, as I know some of you guys have, I would be worried. We look brimful of confidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here