Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-27/12

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Are they showing different angles of the Arsenal penalty on MOTD compared to Sky earlier?

A few on here were saying it shouldn’t have been a penalty but based on what I’ve seen there it looked a penalty to me (plus Linekar, Murphy and Shearer).

Initially on Sky the angles suggested it wasn't but they showed an incriminating angle eventually.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Really looking forward to the Leeds game- talk about chalk and cheese.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Well, that was rubbish from Pope and also from Mee and Tarkowski letting a lofted ball go over them, surprisingly.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
My only compensation is that I have Bamford in my fantasy team.
Hopefully we'll be watching Leeds closely as we're up there in three weeks time.

I'm sure Potter will watch them closely several times before picking a random formation out of his hat followed by 11 random names that don't fit the formation. Maybe the barndoor hobbits will have scored by then?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The co commentator in this game who I always forget the name of is so annoying. Just shut up for 5 seconds.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Didn't Burnley used to have a hard tackling Midfielder called Stephens? Whatever happened to him?

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Didn't Burnley used to have a hard tackling Midfielder called Stephens? Whatever happened to him?

Had a hamstring injury since September lol. Although he's gone up in the World since his move to Burnley. A whole place up to 16th!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
That pen highlights what VAR has done to the game and decision making in particular. In real time I felt it was stonewall, on the slow mo replay I felt Pope got a touch. He also obviously took out Bamford. So now I don't know. Before VAR I would have known, now I just do not know what is and isn't correct any more.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
This Ref likes Leeds, doesn't he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here