Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-1 Leicester equalise

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Southampton have a lot of players missing today so it’s very likely we’ll be in the relegation zone by 5pm.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Southampton have a lot of players missing today so it’s very likely we’ll be in the relegation zone by 5pm.

I actually want Fulham to win bacause I can't stand Stains and their fans, only on xmas eve did I bump into a local family of stains who sarcastically reminded me of our result.

It's our own fault if we're in the bottom 3, no one else's.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Southampton with 3 of their best 4 players out. Fulham with The impressive Anderson back in. If Fulham win they go above us. This could take us out of our soft comfort zone one way or another.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I know the Fulham match affects us more directly than the Palace match but with Saints missing Ings, Romea and Vestergaard I'd be surprised if Fulham lose today.

It's also difficult to pass up the Grealish vs Zaha free kick divefest. There's guaranteed to be controversy.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I wonder whether a Fulham win might galvanise our shit strikers and hopelessly naïve manager? I'd rather we hit the bottom 3 now than the end of March.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here