Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-27/12

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Liverpool are being a bit shite this afternoon. A 1-0 win will be a massive result for WBA. Well among the not very imaginative journalists anyway.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The sight of Sammy Lee makes me sick.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A good job that none of us bet on relegations every season. NSC predictions of variously Leeds, Newcastle, Stains and Palace dropping .... way off the mark.

Newcastle's continuation in the Premier League is entirely down to me and my desire to predict their relegation, season after season.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Liverpool have been dire but watching other teams down the bottom we do seem to lack the steel that some of the rest of the teams around us have, we have more quality players but I think the term ‘too nice’ that we get branded with is actually spot on.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Liverpool have been dire but watching other teams down the bottom we do seem to lack the steel that some of the rest of the teams around us have, we have more quality players but I think the term ‘too nice’ that we get branded with is actually spot on.

Potter has got rid of all the strong characters from the changing room and none of these have been replaced. The team seems devoid of leaders now.
Not sure if Potter can handle strong characters!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Potter has got rid of all the strong characters from the changing room and none of these have been replaced. The team seems devoid of leaders now.
Not sure if Potter can handle strong characters!

I do hope you weren't also bemoaning the 'drinking culture' at the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here