Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-27/12/21

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought Reece James only scored worldie's at t'AMEX?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think Matty Cash must've had too much LSD on Christmas day.

D

Deleted member 2719

Great day so far Zaha off and Mings looked like a statue as lukaku scores a easy goal.��

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Looking forward, I normally wouldn't want Man Utd. to win but seeing as they might be able to hammer a few more nails into Saudi Utd's coffin... :thumbsup:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Just seen Zaha's sending off. Idiot. I think the first booking was almost for totting-up as much as anything else, but the second was well deserved. Nice to see the first goal led from him not winning the ball as well....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
West Ham game on now. Again many empty seats…like the Norwich game ( and ours).

I remember the days before shite sky when people actually packed stadiums out around Christmas

COVID maybe?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Calm down! Hardly surprising looking at the other results! Don’t why people flounce so much at MOTD running order!

Stuffings like the Norwich game are rubbish. First one on should have been the West Ham/Southamton game.

Hey ho its Christmas and I can stay up well past my normal bedtime!

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
West Ham game on now. Again many empty seats…like the Norwich game ( and ours).

I remember the days before shite sky when people actually packed stadiums out around Christmas

COVID maybe?

I read an article the other day about events whether it be football or the theatre, that currently 10% can’t go as they have COVID and another 10% won’t go as they’re worried about catching COVID so you’re 20% down before you even factor in other issues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here