Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-27/12/21

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Despite not really getting out of second gear, Spurs should be winning 5 or 6 nil. It’s annoying as we could have moved up a place if they’d taken their chances.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Zaha is such an entitled prick. I could not be happier seeing him sent off for his prima donna, wannabe tough guy act. He does it week in week out, it's frankly incredible he hasn't been punished more for it. The jumped up nobhead.

I was just saying exactly that to my boys. He always seems to get away with it. Countless times he's behaved similarly and this time it has finally caught up with him. I wonder how he has evaded punishment so frequently?

From BBC Website:

"Comment posted by Yes Palace, today at 16:56Yes Palace
16:56
He's done incredible things for us over a long period of time, but as a Palace fan I'm sick to death of Wilf Zaha. Every game this season virtually he's got into an unneeded spat with an opponent player, or shown pathetic dissent to the ref and got away with it. Today maybe he was a little unlucky, but that red has been coming all season. Would be best for both parties if he moved on soon imo."

Looking like 3 from the current bottom 5 now - cue the unhinged spending from the Geordies

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Ooh Dearr Narrrich, can't see where they are getting any more points.

Obviously it would be nice for them to beat Leeds and Newcastle but it doesn't seem likely does it?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Stuck £50 on us to get a 0-0 with how many goals have gone in today.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Top Tip.
You never want to back 0 - 0 on a football game. Always back No Goalscorer, same price but if the score were to end 1 - 0 and it was an own goal then you would be paid on the No Goalscorer bet and not the correct score as own goals do not count in goalscorer markets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here