[Albion] Premier League 26-27/12/21

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
FHi3iEVX0AM4yWW.jpg

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
With current scores, makes our game tonight massive.

3 points would be huge bearing in mind the games played by those below us.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Zaha is such an entitled prick. I could not be happier seeing him sent off for his prima donna, wannabe tough guy act. He does it week in week out, it's frankly incredible he hasn't been punished more for it. The jumped up nobhead.

D

Deleted member 2719

Jenas just plays mr nice guy, chopping and changing his opinion to agree with the last thing that has been said.

Regardless of the first offence, the second deserved a yellow so a well deserved and enjoyed red for Zaha

I agree, he needs a break from Tv, he Is very boring to listen to also.

Zaha first card could have gone either way, but he did slide his boot down the achilles. This new look palace look a dirty bunch, Viera all over.

With any luck spurs will go for the juggler this half and inflict some damage to their goal difference.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Zaha is such an entitled prick. I could not be happier seeing him sent off for his prima donna, wannabe tough guy act. He does it week in week out, it's frankly incredible he hasn't been punished more for it. The jumped up nobhead.

I was just saying exactly that to my boys. He always seems to get away with it. Countless times he's behaved similarly and this time it has finally caught up with him. I wonder how he has evaded punishment so frequently?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Two more goals for Spurs and we go above Palace without playing.

Yup.. think it might end 2-0 though. No need for Spurs to chase goals when they are 2-0 up and playing in two days. Might just keep the ball and snooze the game out.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Stains beating West Ham.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Twice in 4 minutes Leicester regain possession and fail to pass the ball behind them to a centre back/keeper.

Unbelievable just how naive some of these teams are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here