Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-27/12/21

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Oh no. I was really looking forward to that one.

For southerners it's no great loss, I get it, but those two sides have been in the Premier League a long time now, you have to ask how many football lovers north of Watford would give a shit about a team that hasn't won in months against a promoted side that are starting to drop like a whore's knickers at a graveyard time on Boxing Day?

They deserve a bit more respect.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Back to the top half of the table for us tomorrow?

9th to 14th is our range for this round of games.

Would need a big turn around in GD for Southampton to push us down a place though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Back to the top half of the table for us tomorrow?

If so I confidently predict a “Europe here we come” thread

Lose and we are 100% going down and Potter needs his P45

Draw and much the same as a loss

Personally think it’ll be a last minute postponement :down:

barbus_max bhafc

Dec 12, 2021
Worthing
If so I confidently predict a “Europe here we come” thread

Lose and we are 100% going down and Potter needs his P45

Draw and much the same as a loss

Personally think it’ll be a last minute postponement :down:

Blimey what a ray of sunshine this guy is (not) 😂😂 Predicting a tight match and hopefully a win for the lads - let’s all get behind them instead of all this doom & gloom. Will be there cheering them on👍

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Given the postponement of the lunchtime TV game, do you think Brighton should suggest moving the game to 12:30?
I am sure the Brentford fans wouldn't mind, and I suspect one or two on here would be happy as well

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Yep. Piece of piss to rearrange 100s of P&R buses, catering staff, stewards, police, turnstile staff, TV entourage and TV schedules on Xmas day :lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Palarse game off apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BREAKING | Crystal Palace are now just awaiting confirmation from the Premier League that their game against Tottenham Hotspur is OFF tomorrow.

⚠️Palace have now had three members of the playing staff test positive for covid

Thought there was new rules in place? o well

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pretty, predictable and painful to look at

FHd3ZeVUUAAEVg0.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone else completely incapable of reading that chart correctly, or are there still more to come?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Pretty, predictable and painful to look at

View attachment 143081

That’s actually genuinely interesting. Thank you.

We occupy the same areas of the pitch as Norwich, other than getting the ball quickly to blind alleys (Stevie G called it marshalling Brighton into cul-de-sacs).

And it’s not a direct link to spending. Liverpool attack at lightning speed, something high spending Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, Everton and ManU patently fail to do.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Painful to look at and WTF does it mean? What do the numbers represent? Is dark pink any different to light pink?

Not sure ....... I'm pretty sure I've been in the gents at a trendy pub tiled ike that though - just can't place which one!

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Anyone else completely incapable of reading that chart correctly, or are there still more to come?

Does it say that after 10 seconds of possession we like to keep the ball in our defensive third a lot more than most (if not all other teams this season), but when we do attack in that 10 second time frame it is more often than not Cucarella doing the attacking.If that isn't it sadly I'm incapable of reading it, but its very pretty to look at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here