Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-27/12/21

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mind you there are probably English players nowadays who don't understand English! Not to mention all of those overseas players in Dirty Leeds squad whose native language isn't English anyway.

Indeed.

One wonders, also, how Potter copes, now can no longer use his native Swedish.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
I have no time for Klopp after his pathetic post-match rant to the BT reporter at the Amex, just after his BILLION POUND SQUAD had to play on Wednesday and then again on (gasp) Saturday lunchtime, having been held to an 'embarrassing draw' after Welbs conned a pen out of VAR in the last knockings.

The gurning tuetonic buck-toothed bratwurst-botherer can DO one as far as I'm concerned. His constant, endless whining is like the sound of a warped tyre on a rear-end wheel arch. You've got a massive squad - USE it, fritz.

What an unpleasant rant. Even more stupid as it was Leeds asking for postponement.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
No not at all. Do feel free to use my "unpleasant rant".

I have to say this has always been my all time favourite sausage related put down!

ill-shit-you-out-like-yesterdays-sausage-you-bog-trotting-prick.jpg

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Everton had their request for postponement turned down for their original Covid related reasons, but have now had it granted because of further injuries in the squad. Well thats bullshit. Exactly our situation against Wolves and we're made to play... Injuries shouldnt come into it. If you've got injuries then promote some youth players like we did.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Everton had their request for postponement turned down for their original Covid related reasons, but have now had it granted because of further injuries in the squad. Well thats bullshit. Exactly our situation against Wolves and we're made to play...

You really think we should have had the game suspended because we had 4 players out with COVID, 2 of which were Steele & Locadia ?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
You really think we should have had the game suspended because we had 4 players out with COVID, 2 of which were Steele & Locadia ?

No. But my point is that Everton shouldnt have their game suspended either if the basis for it is non covid related injuries.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No. But my point is that Everton shouldnt have their game suspended either if the basis for it is non covid related injuries.

Is it not the 13+GK rule though? Regardless? Everton have 11 out with covid which is a lot (depending on if some of those were already injured)

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Given the postponement of the lunchtime TV game, do you think Brighton should suggest moving the game to 12:30?
I am sure the Brentford fans wouldn't mind, and I suspect one or two on here would be happy as well

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Everton have used 26 outfield players this season. As of yesterday, 6 were injured, 5 had covid, 6 were deemed not good enoough to play, which left Benitez with only 9 outfield players, according to him. The lying toad. If 6 of his players weren't good enough to be picked, then why did he pick them?

Overnight, they had some more injuries. Of course they did. So this match has been called off for injuries.

Everton still have more first team players available than Burnley have. This isn't about fair play, or about protection for players, this match is abandoned because Benitez fears that Everton without their injured players might lose to Burnley, and the PL backing Everton because they have more money and are less likely to get relegated.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Given the postponement of the lunchtime TV game, do you think Brighton should suggest moving the game to 12:30?
I am sure the Brentford fans wouldn't mind, and I suspect one or two on here would be happy as well

Have you emailed Barbs?

Sounds sensible, but we ARE talking about Sky TV here.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Everton have used 26 outfield players this season. As of yesterday, 6 were injured, 5 had covid, 6 were deemed not good enoough to play, which left Benitez with only 9 outfield players, according to him. The lying toad. If 6 of his players weren't good enough to be picked, then why did he pick them?

Overnight, they had some more injuries. Of course they did. So this match has been called off for injuries.

Everton still have more first team players available than Burnley have. This isn't about fair play, or about protection for players, this match is abandoned because Benitez fears that Everton without their injured players might lose to Burnley, and the PL backing Everton because they have more money and are less likely to get relegated.

I feel your anger. Totally unjust decision as far as I can see and definite shenanigans from Everton

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

A lot of people who are going have already made plansand spent money on getting to the game. At this late stage to change the time would be ludicrous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here