Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-27/12/21

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Makes sense if a load of first teamers are missing, unfair advantage otherwise. Spuds and ManU early gainers from laying it on thick.

Should probably be a mini EPL break starting now, for clubs to get their act together on zero Covid. It's achievable, the clubs followed incredibly tight protocols in 2020's Project Restart.

I couldn't help it, but reading that triggered a sneer. Project No-Plan, more like :rant:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do you mean you can't be bothered to learn Spanish? :)

Seriously, is it any great surprise that Leeds are struggling, if half of his side can't understand what he is trying to say them, and another member of the coaching staff has to help with his team talk? :nono:

He speaks English to the players. Like Poch (in his early days) he finds it easier to use a translator for TV interviews. If only Kenny Dalgleish had had the same level of introspection back in the day I wouldn't have felt like setting fire to my ears during those old post match exchanges. :shootself

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He speaks English to the players. Like Poch (in his early days) he finds it easier to use a translator for TV interviews. If only Kenny Dalgleish had had the same level of introspection back in the day I wouldn't have felt like setting fire to my ears during those old post match exchanges. :shootself

Mind you there are probably English players nowadays who don't understand English! Not to mention all of those overseas players in Dirty Leeds squad whose native language isn't English anyway.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
There are gaps in the schedule that can with a bit of foresight from UEFA the piggin weeks set aside for CL, EL and ECL fixtures. Which would free up time to play Spurs and at some point Man Utd. Exceptional times and all that as I suspect we are not the only league being affected / effected by this.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Sanchez in Shoreham Tesco an hour ago with NO mask (is this again?). Is he thick? Or are the club useless for not ensuring? Mind boggling.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Any chance our game could be moved earlier to fill one of the more favourable tv slots?

I could be wrong, if I am I’m sure someone will correct me, but Liverpool vs Leeds was on BT at 12:30. Sky have the 5:30 & 8:00 pm slots. So Sky won’t be giving one of their picks to BT.

There are a number of games at 3pm and it wouldn’t surprise me if BT get one of those moved.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
I could be wrong, if I am I’m sure someone will correct me, but Liverpool vs Leeds was on BT at 12:30. Sky have the 5:30 & 8:00 pm slots. So Sky won’t be giving one of their picks to BT.

There are a number of games at 3pm and it wouldn’t surprise me if BT get one of those moved.

Can you imagine the logistical nightmare of moving game time at this point?

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Can you imagine the logistical nightmare of moving game time at this point?

Yes but on Sunday Newcastle vs Man City was due to be 3pm I think and was moved at short notice to 2pm for Sky as the 2pm game was Covid'd. Only an hour earlier but even still it must have been a headache but proves they will do it if they can.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don't blame him TBH after Spurs got away with a two week holiday and have come back fresh and fit and none of there apparent covid players seem to have suffered much

I have no time for Klopp after his pathetic post-match rant to the BT reporter at the Amex, just after his BILLION POUND SQUAD had to play on Wednesday and then again on (gasp) Saturday lunchtime, having been held to an 'embarrassing draw' after Welbs conned a pen out of VAR in the last knockings.

The gurning tuetonic buck-toothed bratwurst-botherer can DO one as far as I'm concerned. His constant, endless whining is like the sound of a warped tyre on a rear-end wheel arch. You've got a massive squad - USE it, fritz.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have no time for Klopp after his pathetic post-match rant to the BT reporter at the Amex, just after his BILLION POUND SQUAD had to play on Wednesday and then again on (gasp) Saturday lunchtime, having been held to an 'embarrassing draw' after Welbs conned a pen out of VAR in the last knockings.

The gurning tuetonic buck-toothed bratwurst-botherer can DO one as far as I'm concerned. His constant, endless whining is like the sound of a warped tyre on a rear-end wheel arch. You've got a massive squad - USE it, fritz.

Not on your Christmas Card list then :D

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Sanchez in Shoreham Tesco an hour ago with NO mask (is this again?). Is he thick? Or are the club useless for not ensuring? Mind boggling.

It could be that he has an exemption - unlikely, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions without knowing the full facts.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

"Gurning teutonic, buck-toothed, bratwurst botherer" oh l do love that! Makes mental note to use that phrase in the future.

Unless you have patented it of course?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here