Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 25-27/8/23

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I don’t mind Klopp, he is a heart on his sleeve manager, who teams play exciting football. Liverpool fans recognised what he had achieved with them and were not calling for his head when they were on a really bad run of results last season.

Smug can do one, can not stand him. Not bothered about the Newcastle fans, in fact they seem like a reasonable bunch apart from forgetting all their principles and seemingly not bothered by their new owner’s dubious (under statement) reputation.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012

Attachments

• IMG_9107.jpeg
    IMG_9107.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 57

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don’t mind Klopp, he is a heart on his sleeve manager, who teams play exciting football. Liverpool fans recognised what he had achieved with them and were not calling for his head when they were on a really bad run of results last season.

Smug can do one, can not stand him. Not bothered about the Newcastle fans, in fact they seem like a reasonable bunch apart from forgetting all their principles and seemingly not bothered by their new owner’s dubious (under statement) reputation.

Smug has always come across as sly, the school snitch.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Klopp was on SSN talking about a three match ban for Van Dijk.

Was that really deemed serious foul play? I can understand it as a red for denial of an obvious goal scoring opportunity, but not as serious foul play.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Klopp was on SSN talking about a three match ban for Van Dijk.

Was that really deemed serious foul play? I can understand it as a red for denial of an obvious goal scoring opportunity, but not as serious foul play.

It's a one match ban for denying an obvious opportunity.

It may well be extended for him acting like a completely dick head after being sent off...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's a one match ban for denying an obvious opportunity.

It may well be extended for acting like a dick head before getting sent off though...
Yeah, that's what I had assumed (and the highlights playing now the presenter says the same re: the offence), I was confused by Klopp complaining about a three game ban, so I was wondering if he was told something else by the officials.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Yeah, that's what I had assumed (and the highlights playing now the presenter says the same re: the offence), I was confused by Klopp complaining about a three game ban, so I was wondering if he was told something else by the officials.

Or has subsequently been informed of it.

He clearly swore at the referee when I was watching on Sky and apparently had a pop at the 4th Official.

Or probably (like a number of managers and players) Klopp isn't aware of the rules.

Be amazed if he is subject to a single match ban.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here