Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
hqdefault.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Norwich sinking like a stone. If it wasn't for that bizarre win over Man City, they'd be adrift with Watford.

We need to kick the canaries whilst they're down next weekend.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
So Crystal Palace have tied with Arsenal by two strikes to two.

Is there overtime? It's just that soccer is new to me and VAR has always been a great creation. Being American, we don't have ties. What's happenin' guys?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Liverpool win after being behind at half time. Them and Man City are streets ahead of the rest of the league, like last season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Add to that the lost 2pts against each of the Geordies, Burnley and the Hammers. Shows just how poor the division is this year.

I think it’s the strongest / most competitive since we’ve been here - I just think we’re much better this season!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Don’t think it’s a dreadful PL at all. Clubs such as Leicester (obviously), Sheff Utd, Brighton have upped the ante, surprising opponents. Complacency at some other clubs who simply thought buying some ‘names’ guaranteed top 7 this season has come back to bite them. Instead it’s very competitive and interesting.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Norwich sinking like a stone. If it wasn't for that bizarre win over Man City, they'd be adrift with Watford.

We need to kick the canaries whilst they're down next weekend.
They are seriously crap. Their defence is weaker than Fulham's last season. Next Saturday is as close to a guaranteed 3 points that you will ever see in the premier League these days. And it seems Krul is injured as well.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here