Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 25-27/10/19

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Loving the football but it's still very painful to this fan.

Ive found it more painful this year as last year we were just shit and deserved to be where we were. This year has been bloody frustrating coming away from so many games. Every time I look at the table I think how the fvck are we not much higher up the league

Edit: this season I've much, much more hope that the results will come, though...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ive found it more painful this year as last year we were just shit and deserved to be where we were. This year has been bloody frustrating coming away from so many games. Every time I look at the table I think how the fvck are we not much higher up the league

Andone and Mooy’s red cards have had a profoundly adverse effect on our points tally and table position. We’ve played so well.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Edit: this season I've much, much more hope that the results will come, though...

100%. I think at some point we might have a 6-8 game unbeaten run in us.

Saints getting mullered now, 3-0.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
20 minutes gone and saints fans go marching out !!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Blimey. Leaving before 20 minutes is up. I know the weather is inclement but that must be a record.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here