Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 24-26/2/24

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
How come, we think our squad/team and football this season is a joy to behold, whilst we mock Moyes and say his team as shit, yet they match us in the table?

My theory …. Bowen and Paqueta are exceptionally good footballers, match winners and game changers, masking a very poor team and negative manager.
Unfortunately you have to add Kudus to the list of good players.
Without them West Ham are awful.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
EDIT: Someone else made the point I was going to make to @Weststander

What's going on with Brentford? I thought they were just missing Toney and when he returned they would go on a good run. Did they sell or lose some other key players who were overlooked? Is this a delayed 2nd season syndrome? With Benham looking to sell the club (or an interest in it) is there something in that going on in the background?
Thought Toney was very poor last night.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It would probably see off any slim chance we have of keeping De Zerbi.
Which is ironic as the coach who has overseen the highest number of draws in the league - by 2!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Brentford firmly in the relegation battle now, even more so with the Everton farce. Can't imagine they'll end up in a serious scrap but still a bit surprised they're doing as poorly as they are. They have Chelsea, United, Arsenal, Villa and us in their next six games as well.
That's alright they can look forward to 3 points v us when we give them a goal due to some pathetic defending.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
EDIT: Someone else made the point I was going to make to @Weststander

What's going on with Brentford? I thought they were just missing Toney and when he returned they would go on a good run. Did they sell or lose some other key players who were overlooked? Is this a delayed 2nd season syndrome? With Benham looking to sell the club (or an interest in it) is there something in that going on in the background?
They’ve had dreadful luck with injuries this season, worse than us and all the other teams we constantly hear about added to the Toney absence. They’re a small club with a low budget squad who have massively punched above their weight and they just don’t have a squad stong enough to deal with the absences they’ve had this season. Our squad is much stronger than theirs in comparison as you’d expect as we’re in Europe and been in the PL for a lot longer. They’re doing well to be where they are IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here