Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 24/11 - 26/11

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's the sort of one- if it was for the face grab and not anything else like foul & abusive language- that they might appeal. Though the FA will almost certainly back the referee up as he saw the incident and deemed it worthy of red at the time.

I'm surprised he's being picked for them in the PL to be honest. I thought he'd be one of those who'd get binned off as soon as they got promoted.

Has has pace which is useful for the Prem

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Has has pace which is useful for the Prem

So does Tom Ince but he seems to have been a bit of a waste of money so far.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
So does Tom Ince but he seems to have been a bit of a waste of money so far.

He was average a division lower , no idea why they singed him, Derby didn't put much of a fight up to keep him either

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
And that's that.

We still lie 9th with a 6 point (plus GD) buffer over the dropzone, and top of a group of 7 clubs separated by a mere 3 points.

Tuesday night is big, isn't it?

The worst position we can go into next weekend with is 14th., so not that desperate (OK, it could be 15th. if Stoke thrash Liverpool and Palarse thrash us; that ain't going to happen, is it).

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
It's the sort of one- if it was for the face grab and not anything else like foul & abusive language- that they might appeal. Though the FA will almost certainly back the referee up as he saw the incident and deemed it worthy of red at the time.

I'm surprised he's being picked for them in the PL to be honest. I thought he'd be one of those who'd get binned off as soon as they got promoted.

He has looked ok in the bits of games I have seen him, obviously has pace which can unsettle some teams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here