[Albion] Premier League 23-25/4/22

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
WTF was that run up. :lolol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
United really do look like "losers" right now. Ronaldo and De Gea is pretty much all they have to directly influence any result. McTominay, for instance, I am not at all convinced I'd pick him ahead of Mwepu, Caicedo and Bissouma in our middle three. I would rather have Dunk than Maguire or Lindelöf. I'd rather have Lamptey than Wan Bissaka or Dalot.

That is not me being hyperbolic or delusional, I fully know our place in the food chain and our abilities, it's actually an indictment of how badly these Manure players are performing right now.

Like I said few pages back, nothing grinds my gears like lack of effort and bad attitudes on the pitch - this is them to a tee.

Never felt I'd ever feel sorry for any Man Utd manager, but Rangnick has been on a hiding to nothing since day one. Professionally, taking this job was a disaster.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Granit yellow...

Booted ball into the crowd for no reason...

Wonder if any of his mates were on 'to be booked'

I was. Pissed off Nketiah had one disallowed first half :down:

xhaka.jpg

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Oh, and that nasty late foul by Fernandes was a red for me Clive. I am biased and hate the snidey cheating shitweasel, but it was a bad one. They should've had the ref look at it on the screen at the very least.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
United really do look like "losers" right now. Ronaldo and De Gea is pretty much all they have to directly influence any result. McTominay, for instance, I am not at all convinced I'd pick him ahead of Mwepu, Caicedo and Bissouma in our middle three. I would rather have Dunk than Maguire or Lindelöf. I'd rather have Lamptey than Wan Bissaka or Dalot.

That is not me being hyperbolic or delusional, I fully know our place in the food chain and our abilities, it's actually an indictment of how badly these Manure players are performing right now.

Like I said few pages back, nothing grinds my gears like lack of effort and bad attitudes on the pitch - this is them to a tee.

Never felt I'd ever feel sorry for any Man Utd manager, but Rangnick has been on a hiding to nothing since day one. Professionally, taking this job was a disaster.
What was really noticeable at OT was their only attacking threat was CR7.

Pretty much every attacking move, the player with the ball looked for Ronnie.
If he couldn't get the ball to him, he passed sideways to someone who might.

An awful 3 points thrown away, hopefully the Albion won't gift wrap them another win in a couple of weeks

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
City a goal up in 4 mins. And there's been a 2 minute stoppage for injury.

Could be a long afternoon for Watford.

boik

Worryingly, a lot of our players seem like exactly the sort of players Ten Hag favours. Hopefully they won't be big enough names for the money men at Old Trafford.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Worryingly, a lot of our players seem like exactly the sort of players Ten Hag favours. Hopefully they won't be big enough names for the money men at Old Trafford.

Think branding, Instagram likes, Twitter followers. Their model is to be the English Galacticos, for the new era, with their shiny new media.

And despite all this ridiculous capital outlay, astronomical wages for astonishingly mediocre footballers and consistently changing the manager, they have the worst money-to-success ratio in world football over the last decade. They quite literally can't buy a trophy.

At least Man City, PSG, Real Madrid, Chelsea et al are SUCCESSFUL at being faceless, soulless playthings for billionaires.

What they spent on Sanchez alone would've funded over half of our squad at that time, and they're lift with Phil Jones and an £80m Harry Maguire who is probably the worst value signing in the history of association football.

In short, they are so inept that their current league position could only be achieved by incompetence, arrogance and sheer ignorance of their business on an Enron scale

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Think branding, Instagram likes, Twitter followers. Their model is to be the English Galacticos, for the new era, with their shiny new media.

And despite all this ridiculous capital outlay, astronomical wages for astonishly mediocre footballers and consistently changing the manager, they have the worst money-to-success ratio in world football over the last decade. They quite literally can't buy a trophy.

At least Man City, PSG, Real Madrid, Chelsea et al are SUCCESSFUL at being faceless, soulless playthings for a billionaires.

What they spent on Sanchez alone would've funded over half of our squad at that time, and they're lift with Phil Jones and an £80m Harry Maguire who is probably the worst value signing in the history of association football.

In short, they are so inept that their current league position could only be achieved by incompetence, arrogance and sheer ignorance of their business on an Enron scale

That said.... Good. **** them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here