Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 23-25/11

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
JLingz hasn’t really changed the game since coming on at half time.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Sheff utd are a s superb team this season, as they were last season in the championship. I went with my dad last year (he's a Blade) to see them utterly dominate against QPR playing their brilliant wing-back system - It's high energy coupled with 100% commitment, as demanded by Chris Wilder. I'm worried that our levels have dropped off since we beat Spurs, we're not running as well and as such we're looking pedestrian yet again. Our players need to wake up and realise how limited they are at this level, try harder or lose every week.

As for the Blades they're a top six team for me - yep, insanity... yet if you look at their superb away record coupled with fortress 'Lane... there is no reason they can't break in for me. Just ask Klopp, who got VERY lucky when they met.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Just goes to show how poor our performance was at Old Trafford. Its Man U in name only this season.

Last edited:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Just goes to show how poor are performance was at Old Trafford. Its Man U in name only this season.

Precisely, it's worrying how far we've plummeted since the Spurs performance, in which we were superb. We were dead lucky to beat Everton - much like under CH last season, we're starting to go backwards and fast. Yesterday was, by our early season standards, insipid and uninspiring and sluggish - yes, they're a very good team at thier best, yet I suspect they were far from that yesterday! Time to wake up and smell the coffee, we need to start putting in a shift again and fast.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It always amazes me how, the top or (former) top teams seem to have a free pass into club ****ing lucky. Unreal, totally undeserved for 70 ish mins and then this... they'll probably win 3-2.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What have we learnt today about Sheffield Utd?

They run harass and get knackered.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
A little bit of good fortune puts Sheffield United ahead, but they deserve the lead.

I want Sheffield United to win this, but I don't want Sheffield United to win this. Tricky.

Same here, quids in at 71 minutes.
PS: Rashford has had more touches than Vardy got.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I am jealous of Sheffield United.
They may still fall away but for the club that have just come up they are doing incredibly well.
Surely they can't keep this up can they.
Not 1 Billy big bollox star either.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They may still fall away but for the club that have just come up they are doing incredibly well.

Really? I think they are a bunch of cheats and I'm surprised the FA or the premier league haven't acted. Billy Sharp died in 2011 after being viciously attacked by Lewis Dunk. Yet there he is in their squad and coming off the bench to play. How can a dead man do that, eh? Clearly he is possessed by some supernatural power, giving them an unfair advantage. He probably imbues the rest of the team in his evil spirit, too...

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Hull did the same in their first season till teams worked them out but by then they had enough points to stay up which is what they have now

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great match, Sheff Utd were excellent.

I slo-mo'd the last gasp equaliser and thought it was handball, not the 'shoulder' bit that VAR focused on but that he used his hand to guide the ball onto his thigh, then onto his shoulder before volleying it in.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here