Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 23-25/06/20

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I couldn't believe the way the Burnley just heaved the ball aimlessly forward when they could have kept possession (and settled our nerves a bit).

Hoof football and silly needless fouls so that Watford could launch the free kick onto the box., don't they realise how short my finger nails are already

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
As mentioned - since the restart Brighton have picked up 4 points. All of our other relegation rivals put together have picked up 3 combined.

The relegation odds have gone from 3/1 to 20/1. Still think there is room for it all to go wrong given the fixtures - but the unknown is how many of the "safe" teams will be really up for it, in any game.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not sure about Liverpool claiming the title in the next couple of games. I think I'd rather win it in front of my own crowd.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I take it there's nobody watching City who will ever be critical of Webster, again.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I know loads of Liverpool fans so I might switch my devices off till the morning, theyĺl be insuferable

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
As mentioned - since the restart Brighton have picked up 4 points. All of our other relegation rivals put together have picked up 3 combined.

The relegation odds have gone from 3/1 to 20/1. Still think there is room for it all to go wrong given the fixtures - but the unknown is how many of the "safe" teams will be really up for it, in any game.

I keep hearing people talking about our fixtures including that annoying whinger Dean Smith. The thing is, I don’t think they are as tough as being made out and the ironic thing is, Villa have equally if not harder fixtures to come than us.

I know City are class but they are concentrating on the cup and Europe now and Liverpool will already be champions and might not be as pumped up as usual. Man Utd looks hard but we will be their 3rd game in 6 days. Norwich, Newcastle, Southampton and Burnley are not scary on paper at all.

Villa still have to play Wolves, Liverpool, Man Utd, Palace, Everton, Arsenal and then have a potentially massive game against West Ham on the last day of the season. I would rather have our run in than theirs. Bournemouth’s is not easy either.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There's a chelsea player the camera has focused on a couple of times who I think looks like a young Paul McCarthy. Or at least how I remember him looking.

EDIT: Andreas Christensen?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought they were showing a replay of the Chelsea goal then, until it got blocked on the line.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That was a phenomenal clearance!!!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Unbelievable S-turns by the BT commentary team. When De Bruyne scored:

Stage 1 - what an amazing goal, no keeper could’ve stopped that.
Stage 2 - shocking goalkeeping, as behind the goal footage showed he could’ve made it, had a clear 17 yards of sight once the ball went over the wall, got his feet set up perfectly then did nowt.
Stage 3 - what an amazing goal, no keeper could’ve stopped that.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Not sure about Liverpool claiming the title in the next couple of games. I think I'd rather win it in front of my own crowd.
:clap2: I was dreading going into the office when Liverpool won it after all the stick I have given our glory hunting liverpool fans the last 3 years. But working from home boys :wanker:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This game totally highlights why City should have paid Kompany a million a week if needed to try and make him stay, they have no leadership defensively, so naive and Liverpool are the deserved champions.

Still hate the insufferable tw*ts though.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This game totally highlights why City should have paid Kompany a million a week if needed to try and make him stay, they have no leadership defensively, so naive and Liverpool are the deserved champions.

Still hate the insufferable tw*ts though.

You’ve probably started a long thread now. I like Liverpool and love the city. They’ve played stunning football over last three seasons, Klopp’s somehow broken the huge PL millstone around their necks. Imho it’s good for football that ManU, ManC and Chelsea don’t monopolise the competition (with the incredible Leicester year being the recent exception). Especially when you look at the endless joke of Bayern, Celtic, Juve and PSG. For all the criticism on these shores, the PL has commendably produced a different champion.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Really don't understand the hatred there is from some posters towards the Scousers, best team by miles this season so well done to them...

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here