Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 22-24/10/21

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This could end up being six or seven.

Do the Norwich board get rid of Daniel Farke and bring in a capable Premier League manager like Eddie Howe with the promise of money in January or end up being relegated in early April without a fight? Cos I'd be so pissed off at getting up at bàstard o'clock for a 12.30 kick-off travelling from Norfolk and the match over after 18 minutes.

6 or 7 would be decent result now :lolol::lolol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

[tweet]1122232475458199552[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/mrjakehumphrey/status/1122232475458199552

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If we can't match Chelsea with a similar scoreline against City today I may start to fear we can't win the league...

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Ah well onto Palarse vs. Newcastle. Is it wrong for me to want Palarse to win?

Yes.

You could have said "I hope Newcastle lose today." Slightly different meaning.

Personally, I hope the wankpuffins lose today. Embarrassingly ideally.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Chelsea are now 7 points above us with a +17 GD.

I’m having jitters about us grabbing the title now. Potter is under huge pressure this evening, I think we need a win or else we’ll just be another one of the top six instead of the Champions. Sort it out Potter!

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Is this what the EPL want? Games that are non contests? There are too many of these types of score lines happening now.
Come to think of it is this what fans of the ‘big’ 4 want? Going into 80% of your matches thinking ‘how many will we win by’ must actually get slightly boring.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Is this what the EPL want? Games that are non contests? There are too many of these types of score lines happening now.
Come to think of it is this what fans of the ‘big’ 4 want? Going into 80% of your matches thinking ‘how many will we win by’ must actually get slightly boring.

Looking at the Chelsea fans I think they do want it. The way they reacted for the penalty retake it was like they needed the goal to win the match.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Taxi for Ranieri!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here