Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 22/1/20

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I’ve just seen Felipe Anderson is out for a month which is a blow for West Ham.

It isn’t.

He’s been an absolute waster in the mould of locadia this season.

West Ham have a terrible run of games.

Liverpool h
Brighton h
Man c a
Liverpool a
Soton h
Arsenal a
Wolves h
Tottenham a
Chelsea h

If we can get a point versus them they are definitely still going to be in real trouble after that run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A Burnley win would open up a CHASM above us, and makes it look very much like 2-from-5 for the drop (I'm writing Norwich off)...

Screenshot 2020-01-22 at 20.57.38.png

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Odds on Norwich going above us after we play them?

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
All other teams look like they are up for the fight. We go behind and seem to stop fighting and lose heart. Having said that every midfield looks as if they are prepared to run their socks off. We are too pedestrian and playing from the back seems to tire them out after 30 minutes. CH did not change tactics last year and we nearly went down. Let’s hope GP learns from that. Playing from the back has invited teams on to us and the players have lost confidence. We can’t expect them to play in tight situations without making mistakes as it stands. Playing higher up the pitch may help. If we escape this season he can go back to potter ball then.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
All other teams look like they are up for the fight. We go behind and seem to stop fighting and lose heart. Having said that every midfield looks as if they are prepared to run their socks off. We are too pedestrian and playing from the back seems to tire them out after 30 minutes. CH did not change tactics last year and we nearly went down. Let’s hope GP learns from that. Playing from the back has invited teams on to us and the players have lost confidence. We can’t expect them to play in tight situations without making mistakes as it stands. Playing higher up the pitch may help. If we escape this season he can go back to potter ball then.

Interesting innit, will Potter do a 180 degrees about turn in the final 14 games and abandon the tactic of (from start to finish) passing around our 18 yard box to draw the opposition? I can’t see it. He’ll stick to his principles.

Whatever tactics are adopted, we need 4 wins and the odd draw or three.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here