Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-24/12/23

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
We didn’t pay a transfer fee for Lallana
My point was about the 'huge contract' Kudus is on at £90k per week, that is reportedly what Lallana is on. This would have all been against a back drop of netting £200m+ in player sales within 18months.

I know there are other factors at play. I'm just trying to say that it's a shame we couldn't go that little further to get him before West Ham entered the race.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Luton could easily be 3-0 up

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Feels like the top 5 are really pulling away now and the battle for 6th is between four teams, none of whom are in good form. Irritating we couldn’t have won some of those home games against weaker teams as we’d be ahead of the pack.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ref is trying hard for smug.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Offside? Good for Luton and usbut I really can't see how they managed to draw those lines to make him offside
Exactly what I thought - looked onside to me. The lines made it look like it wasn't even particularly close - there was quite a gap between them.

GCC7xlfXUAAR1Qp.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Obviously I want nothing more than to watch Smug lose at Luton - but I'll not watch so as not to jinx it.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Ha ha ha. Take that you

Exactly what I thought - looked onside to me. The lines made it look like it wasn't even particularly close - there was quite a gap between them.

View attachment 171660
I think his left hand is ahead of the last defender. Not sure what advantage that gives him though.
I think that the law needs changing to the player's leading foot being in front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here