Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-24/12/23

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Kind of laughable that goal being disallowed, but that is where VAR is just trying to find a reason to disallow every goal. After the foul on the keeper six different Sheffield players touched the ball before a Villa player got it and it was finally crossed to Bailey

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Watkins non pen was how VAR was sold, was not given on the field and it was not a clear and obvious error to over turn it.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I do surprise myself sometimes - I knew I REALLY dislike Villa - but not quite how much, until I found myself celebrating that Sheffield United goal like an Albion winner.
We had this chat in my house. My 15 year old lad jumped off the sofa when blades scored. Then he sat down and sat “that was weird. I celebrated that like a Brighton goal”

I hope Villa get a few injuries in the second half of the season because they have been annoyingly lucky with them.

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
Pity Udogie back in for them Thursday, but Bissouma out is good….. lets play, ‘how many times insert any of our players is offside against them’ game. Especially as we have no pace if KM is out as expected.
I’ll kick off with 12

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Be instructive to see how West Ham do vs ManU today. They don't seem to rotate much. They must be absolutely knackered, Bowen in particular. Prob the best thing that could have happened to them, being knocked out of the League Cup in midweek

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Poor game, strangely flat atmosphere. Walking pace for the first 35 minutes.

West Ham keep making stupid mistakes though, so I think Manchester United will nick it in the second half. Pretty ugly game

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Pity Udogie back in for them Thursday, but Bissouma out is good….. lets play, ‘how many times insert any of our players is offside against them’ game. Especially as we have no pace if KM is out as expected.
I’ll kick off with 12
Pervis on the bench is good news for Spurs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here