Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-23 / 12

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Luckily they can bounce back against Burnley on Boxing Day first

It never seems to work that way though, not where we are concerned! On a bad run? Can't buy a point anywhere? Brighton are your go-to team (ask Cardiff, Burnley or Bournemouth).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It never seems to work that way though, not where we are concerned! On a bad run? Can't buy a point anywhere? Brighton are your go-to team (ask Cardiff, Burnley or Bournemouth).

Have someone who hasn’t scored for ages, no problem when you are playing the Albion. Hazard hadn’t scored for about 8 games prior to the the game against Chelsea being the latest example

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
All away games !

As stated on another thread Everton have a worse away record than us this season and we are one of the worst away teams in the history of football !!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This could almost be any score Spuds want.

Even when it was 1-0 and 1-1, I watched the Everton forward thinking players ... each time they lost possession, there was a collective shrugging of shoulders and then standing around like statues. Tom useless Davies, Lewin, Sigurdsson and Richarlison all guilty. Giving Spuds a huge numbers advantage in their counters.

Everton have blown £400m plus on a team with little pace and energy.

Moshiri and Silva have got to start all over again.

Spurs let them off with just the 6.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
This could almost be any score Spuds want.

Even when it was 1-0 and 1-1, I watched the Everton forward thinking players ... each time they lost possession, there was a collective shrugging of shoulders and then standing around like statues. Tom useless Davies, Lewin, Sigurdsson and Richarlison all guilty. Giving Spuds a huge numbers advantage in their counters.

Everton have blown £400m plus on a team with little pace and energy.

Moshiri and Silva have got to start all over again.

When we played them I thought idrissa gana gueye was best player on pitch, controlled possession beautifully and won it back when they didn't have it. Noticed he was absent today, injured?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
When we played them I thought idrissa gana gueye was best player on pitch, controlled possession beautifully and won it back when they didn't have it. Noticed he was absent today, injured?

During commentary Tyler & Neville said both teams were missing out injured their two (each) defensive midfielders, leading to the end to end game.

I don’t know if you watched it all too? But if you did, did you notice the laziness of all the forward EFC players once they lost the ball in attack? Spurs by contrast counter attacked in vastly superior numbers.

The forum grandoldteam is generally fuming just now with variously: a deep rooted losers mentality ingrained over decades, the owner and Silva.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
During commentary Tyler & Neville said both teams were missing out injured their two (each) defensive midfielders, leading to the end to end game.

I don’t know if you watched it all too? But if you did, did you notice the laziness of all the forward EFC players once they lost the ball in attack? Spurs by contrast counter attacked in vastly superior numbers.

The forum grandoldteam is generally fuming just now with variously: a deep rooted losers mentality ingrained over decades, the owner and Silva.

I didn't watch it, no. But Everton should be patient, they're building something good there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here