Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-23/1/23

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Palace seem to have regressed to the same style they used to play under Hodgson. Whenever I see them now, they play low possession, defensive football trying to nick undeserved results.
They have been playing that way against decent teams ever since Vieira started.
It's a myth that he got them playing a completely different style.
At home against mid-table and lower, they have been playing better football, but as soon as they are up against a good team, it's back to low block/counter attacks.

For a team possessing Olisie, Eze and Zaha, they score a paltry number of goals.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Great game in Germany, Dortmund - Augsburg. First goal a worldie from Bellingham. 4-3.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Looks like it could be arf decent this Arse/Manu
I reckon if Arse win this they will win the league. Not because it's wrapped up, just that it's one of those statement games that will affect confidence either way for the next few games. We know that City will keep on winning, but the other thing about this game is that it is the sort of game to determine whether or not Utd are the real deal.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I reckon if Arse win this they will win the league. Not because it's wrapped up, just that it's one of those statement games that will affect confidence either way for the next few games. We know that City will keep on winning, but the other thing about this game is that it is the sort of game to determine whether or not Utd are the real deal.
Yeah, Mctominay coming in for Casemiro should clinch it.

Having said that what a cracking goal from Rashford.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Imagine how good he'd be if he actually concentrated on his football instead of pretending to be Mother Teresa. 🤡

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here