Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21-23/1/22

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Leeds looking total toilet by the end there.

Relegation fodder for 2022/23 with any luck.

They’re only on 22 points and they’ve just been beaten at home by the team 2nd from bottom. They looked pretty shit throughout too and seem to be picking up injuries. Bamford has had another set back apparently and James or Roberts are nowhere near good enough replacements.
I seem to remember in CH’s last season we were dreaming of Europe after about 20 games then proceeded to pick up about 10 points in the next 18 games, eventually needing Palace to win at Cardiff FFS. 22 points after 21 games is no guarantee of EPL status next season.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
They’re only on 22 points and they’ve just been beaten at home by the team 2nd from bottom. They looked pretty shit throughout too and seem to be picking up injuries. Bamford has had another set back apparently and James or Roberts are nowhere near good enough replacements.
I seem to remember in CH’s last season we were dreaming of Europe after about 20 games then proceeded to pick up about 10 points in the next 18 games, eventually needing Palace to win at Cardiff FFS. 22 points after 21 games is no guarantee of EPL status next season.

I'm not sure the relegation teams are as clear cut as they appeared to be a few weeks ago. Brentford, Leeds and Everton are conspiring to keep themselves involved, and come the end of the season it may be tighter than anyone expects

Even with such low points totals for the bottom 4 the teams above havent managed to pull away, which will give hope to the bottom teams. Norwich getting a couple wins on the bounce will have been a huge boost and thery mut feel they can get out of it

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Prayer to the football gods:
Please let Arsenal beat Burnley, Liverpool beat Palace, Albion beat Leicester and don't care about Chelski v Spuds.

Amen 🙏

The more Burnley win, the more likely it is that Newcastle go down.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don’t like ANY of today’s scores and results

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You are not a true Brighton fan unless you are currently watching Locadia jog around in Bochum rather than watching that plucky PL game.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
How is that not a red card for Armstrong ? At least you cannot accuse the var officials of big team bias .

I thought slow motion made it look worse. Went in with intention to block the ball I thought but mistimed - Im glad it wasnt given a red as thought he looked genuinely like he was trying to get the ball

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I thought slow motion made it look worse. Went in with intention to block the ball I thought but mistimed - Im glad it wasnt given a red as thought he looked genuinely like he was trying to get the ball

Quite agree about slo-mo , however he was high , late and studs up ! Whether intended or not i don't think is a consideration anyway .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here