Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 20-22/5/23

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Even if it comes down to it, I still fancy that our balls will be bigger than than Villas, come crunch-time, for our last match. Not a prediction - we all see how they can go - but just a gut feeling.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Villa are annoying and seemingly unstoppable. Don't give us a chance against them. Come on Liverpool.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If your foot is high enough to kick someone in the stomach with studs up how is that not endangering an opponent? That was a dreadful tackle, not saying there is intent but it’s such a poor challenge

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
And there was me thinking VAR always went to the big teams.

Liverpool all over them at the end of the 1st half. Villa could/should have been down to 10.

If they keep that up 2nd half, Villa won't hold out. Too much class.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Even if they were to win at Anfield I’d have prob taken those results with Spurs being Spurs..!

I really want main Europa but if it’s conference it’s still brilliant…

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It’s a joke that they haven’t sent Mings off there, last defender and a full force boot to the midrift - do the officials not like giving red cards anymore or something?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Any explanation as to how this isn’t a red? ???
IMG_3039.jpeg

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Hmmm, makes you wonder why they chose today to be the only match to ban Klopp...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Liverpool pretty dominant in the final 10 mins.

Villa look very good though, solid in defence and dangerous in Attack, I do not think we can complain too much if they finish above us to be honest.

However if Spurs finish above us we can moan like crazy.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Even if they were to win at Anfield I’d have prob taken those results with Spurs being Spurs..!

I really want main Europa but if it’s conference it’s still brilliant…
Even if Villa won today and we win tomorrow, we'd only have to avoid defeat up there to finish 6th.

And that's assuming we didn't turn over City who might have won the title this weekend.

The big picture is still looking very good for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here